Sunday, September 18, 2011

Soccer School Academy

The typology I'm researching is sports facility. The way I define sports facility is a design that gives vibrant energy to the people doing exercise and comfort.

By comfort I'm not referring to comfortable  couches. I'm referring to the way the design talks to your body, the way a wall leads you to the next corridor or the way a bigger space makes you feel free to move around. All those elements are true comfort in design.

What I'm look forward after I analyze the 10 projects I chose is to be able to design a soccer sports facility that meets the requirements and needs of people.  Also, to be able to develop an interesting  facade based on my project research.  

Some of the elements I want to incorporate in my design are a  series of trusses and perforated metal throughout my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment