Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Building Typology

Which building typology you are researching? Sports facility

Why are you researching this building typology? I'm researching this type of building because I love sports, one sport in particular is soccer.

What is the specialty of this building type you would like to research? I would like to research between soccer stadiums and their soccer team facilities.

What are the examples that you will be researching? Sports centre in Kazakhstan mountains by Audrey Matlock Architects, omnilife stadium and facilities by HOK3 Arquitectos, Guadalajara Mexico, Monterrey stadium HOK3 Arquitectos, Monterrey Mexico, Corona stadium facilities and camp training,  HKS2 Arquitectos, Torreon Mexico.

What are your goals for working with this type of building? I would like to research different ideas to make my design or building self efficient. Work on my interior design and also my exterior (facade) to make an equal balance from exterior to interior.

What are the programs elements that you see incluted at this point in your building? Some programs I see incluted on my facility are a gym, sports store, gym, physical rooms, lockers, showers, galleries down in halls or corridors etc.

1 comment:

  1. Sports facilities are always an interesting to design. I made a sports facility myself for 411. The facility focused on soccer, so if you need help you can always contact me. Nice with the research, keep it up, wish you the best, Ruben.

    ReplyDelete